Registration appointment for Fall classes start February 9th. Students should check their @seq.org email for their registration appointment day and time. Appointments will also be posted outside of the counseling office. Please see your counselor if you have questions.
1. Middle College is a program on the Cañada College campus and consists of only two sections of juniors and two sections of seniors.
2. All students take a minimum of three college courses as well as three high school courses (still on the college campus, but taught by HS teachers)
3. We will have as many as 55 slots available for juniors (current sophomores) and perhaps 6-8 slots available for seniors (current juniors)
4. The program is free and all our students graduate with a diploma from their home HS with at least a year of transfer-level college work completed (some much more), though they are still applying to college as first-time freshmen
5. The deadline to apply is March 17—all the relevant information is included in the flyer
Come join Carlmont Performing Arts as we set sail in Cole Porter's famous musical, ANYTHING GOES! This musical comedy features a cast of tap dancing sailors and show girls, a love story, and lots of laughs!
Do you want to be a Class Officer or an ASB Officer? The information meeting is on Monday. Yes, Monday, February 6. Information is also online on the ASB Page. Calling all Class and ASB Officers. Come to the info meeting this Monday.