skip to main content


Frequently Asked Questions:

Frequently_Asked_Questions: icon
Frequently Asked Questions:

Question: My student was incorrectly marked absent by their teacher?
Please have your student communicate to their teacher first for correction. If it has been more than 3 days, please have your student pick up a correction form from the attendance office.
Question: My student was marked Tardy and I would like to excuse it?
Tardies are not removed.
Question: My student will be missing school for an extended period of time, do they need to submit a special form?
Yes, please fill out Student Temporary Absence from School and submit to their AVP for approval.
Question: My student wants to be a counselor for Outdoor Ed. Is that excused?
All students particing in Outdoor Ed must submit a Student Temporary Absence from School form and it must be approved by their AVP. Once approved the absence will be coded as Warrented.