skip to main content

Accommodation Requests

How do I apply for College Board Accommodations for my student? 
Students who have an IEP or 504 do not automatically have College Board testing accommodations.  All paperwork is to be given to Brenda Gildo, 650-595-0210 x 30021 - SSD Coordinator at Carlmont High School. 
We encourage students to submit paperwork as early as possible.
Please use this link to process your request.